Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Preity Zinta wants to be driving force behind her IPL team

Preity zinta is playing a far more serious role as the ceo of the Mohali Indian Premier League (IPL) team and says she takes care of the uptodate details besides being in constant touch with the players.

Preity, along with her entire Mohali team is headed to Bangkok to address a media meeting.

“I am looking forward to the conference. I want to be the driving force behind my team,” Preity, who has rights of the IPL team with her partner Ness Wadia and two others, said in a press statement.

The dimpled-cheeked actress, who was recently seen in the “The Last Lear” with the Big B, reveals things aren’t easy just because she is the boss of her team.

“In fact, it is the other way round,” she said. “As a boss, I have to not only remain in constant touch with my team, but also pep them up time and again so that they do their best on the field.”

“Besides that,” Priety said, “I am the one who looks into all the details about meetings, conferences, chalking out agendas and also making it a point to be on the field. I take care of all the minute details. In that sense it is hard work, sheer hard work!”

Interestingly, Preity prefers no makeup look when on the field.

“I don’t want to come across like a heroine in the cricket ground,” she says laughing.

It seems Preity the brand is stronger than Preity the heroine.

0 comments:

The Hollywood Movie News

The Hollywood Movie Review