Friday, October 26, 2007

Rani mukherjee speaks her role in Laaga Chunari Mein Daag

"I had to manifest her change from a simple homely Varanasi girl to a high-class hooker in Mumbai. And I dressed accordingly. In order to feel like a character, you've to look like her, especially when she's true to life which she is in many of my films.

"In 'Laaga Chunari...' it was very important for me to look completely different as the innocent, carefree girl in Varanasi and then this prostitute in Mumbai."

Rani wanted to shock the audience.

"The shock value had to come through. My director Pradeep Sarkar, my hairstylist, my costume designer and I got together and spent hours creating contrasting looks for me as Badki in Varanasi and Natasha in the film. It's so important to have a team that makes your character look convincing."

0 comments:

The Hollywood Movie News

The Hollywood Movie Review